Items Kids Closet will not accept are as follows (some of this is due to space restrictions):
*We have a 200 item limit per seller, however, you may increase this item count if you've had a sell-through rate with Kids Closet of over 40%. We will increase your item limit to $350 for an extra $5, and we do require, however, that sellers with over 200 items in our inventory must come sort on the clean up shift after the Sale closes on Saturday. Please be prepared to sign up to volunteer.
*Any item that has been recalled (it is the your responsibility as the seller to ensure that all items you submit for sale are checked for safety and recall. If you're unsure, check our Recall page
*Carseats older than 5 years (check the sticker on the bottom of the seat for manufacture date; 2 months out of date is still out of date). We require you to fill out and bring this waiver.
* Baby Bathtubs OLDER than Oct 2, 2017. See info article: https://www.cpsc.gov/content/new-federal-safety-standard-for-infant-bath-tubs-takes-effect
* Bedding sets in sizes larger than full (twin and full must have 'obvious' kid motif).
*Cribs (must be dated/manufactured after June 28 2011 for us to accept). If there is no visible manufacture date on the crib we cannot accept it). You must complete a waiver to consign a crib with us!!
*NO CRIB QUILT SETS (Crib bumper, quilt, etc sets). These are large bulky sets and at most sales we don't sell ANY of these regardless of how cheap you price them (and most people overprice these items terribly because they are very expensive new). You may sell crib sheets, just no bumper/quilt sets (even if they have accessories like lamps, picture frames, etc). You may sell the lamps and picture frames individually.
*Bumbo seats without safety straps (these have been recalled but seem to show up a lot at our sales)
*Clothing - sizes 0-9 months: we will only accept 15 items in this size category.
*As stated on our 'what we accept' tab, we no longer accept maternity clothing. We will accept maternity equipment (belts, fetal monitors)
* No adult size clothing. We only accept up to size 16. No Junior sizes.
* Shoes larger than adult size 8.
*Any item that is not in gently used condition (i.e, items that are: torn, dirty, worn out, non-working, pieces missing, etc)
*Used nipples, pacifiers, teething toys (these items must be in new packaging to be part of the sale).
* Stuffed Animals unless they are battery operated or educational (i.e, the stuffed animals that have shoelaces or buttons to teach these skills)
* Freebie diaper bags from formula manufacturers
* Cassette or VHS cassettes
*CDs that are not obviously children's music (we know Teenagers listen to RATT but we don't have space for a wide range of CD's)
*DVD movies with ratings other than G or PG
* Used cloth diapers
* General household items or furniture (except glider rockers, changing table, toddler desks and small organizers/shelf units).
*No beds/headboards larger than toddler bed. Sorry - we don't have the space.